Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Raina's birthday. She is 2 years old today. I'm not sure if the orphanage will recognize her birthday... (they might not even know it). But today, we will sing Happy Birthday to this beautiful little girl, we will light some candles and we will eat a few cupcakes in celebration of this little milestone in her life. She won't have any idea that on the other side of the earth, a family she doesn't know yet will be thinking of her on this day. (Well... we think of her every day anyway.) And I can promise you, her next birthday... well let's just say- we're sure she'll remember that one.

2 comments:

Shirlee McCoy said...

Happy, happy birthday, Raina!

Ginny said...

Hi! I was just in the 9/07 room on RQ and remembered that I hadn't checked your blog in awhile. I am SO HAPPY to see your beautiful little girl, Raina!! Praise God!! I'm praying that you'll soon be united and that all will go smoothly.

Blessings,
Ginny
DH Hock
DD Grace (a.4/06)
LID 9/3/07