Monday, September 21, 2009

One Month From Today

Exactly one month from today, we will be boarding a plane for China. Thus will begin the final leg of an exhausting, yet life-fulfilling journey. We have begun to get aquainted with our travel-mates. 4 families from Bethany will be traveling together... One from the Detroit area, one from the St. Louis area, one from nearby northwest Indiana, and us from the Chicago area. We will be meeting together here in Chicago and flying out of O'Hare non-stop to Beijing. The details are falling into place, and the excitement is building now. It's difficult to describe, but I keep getting this picture in my head. There was a day when I gave my life to Jesus Christ, and on that day He called me his child... an orphan no longer. Oh, how we long to say those words to our sweet Raina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am THRILLED for you! I will keep checking your blog for information, and of course continue to pray. Blessings, Amy (Lagestee) Crawford. Laura's BFF from high school. :) Also the mama of two miracles born in Guatemala. :)