Thursday, October 11, 2007

Raina Beach - Rarotonga, Cook Islands


There's a group of islands in the South Pacific near Fiji called the Cook Islands. One of these islands is called Rarotonga, and on this island, there is an area called Raina Beach. I found this picture of it while searching the internet, and was amazed at the fact that I recognize this place. I've never been there (although by the looks of the photo, it's now on our list of places to visit before we die). I know Rarotonga from our favorite show - Survivor. A few seasons ago, Survivor was located on the Cook Islands, and it's hard to forget a place that beautiful. Someday maybe we can visit Rarotonga and Raina Beach. I can hardly envision a more breathtaking scene - standing on that sand, named with a beautiful name. The name of our daughter. Maybe she'd like to see it too.

No comments: